Tuesday, November 17, 2015

November 17, 2015;

I haven't written a post in over a month, oops.  There has just been a lot of things going on lately with school and concerts and work.  I have just been really busy when it comes to things.  I do have to say though it hasn't been too stressful of a time lately. 

In the last month and seven days I have been two three different concerts (twenty one pilots, Young The Giant, and Sleeping With Sirens and All Time Low),  I have work just as much as I usually do which is nothing new., and then I am just trying to get everything back together with school.  I am pretty pleased with everything that has been happening.  In other super exciting news my best friend/boyfriend will be back in a little under a week and I am super excited to see him next week!

I really haven't done anything else besides school, work, and concerts.  Those few things keep me busy enough as it is.  Thanksgiving break is next week, I work all but two days of that which isn't a surprise, but it will be nice to not be bombarded with classes and work all that the same time like I usually am.  Then after that we only have two weeks of classes before finals.  I can't believe that the semester is basically over.  I also can't believe that I am going to be done with my undergrad come next December.  It totally doesn't feel like I only have one more year once this semester is over!

Anyway, since I hadn't posted in a while I just wanted to try to check in a little even if I haven't been doing much lately.

"It's not what the world holds for you.  It's what you bring to it." - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment