Saturday, October 10, 2015

October 10, 2015;

You know it is really weird how two weeks can change everything in your life.  Honestly two days can which is even crazier.  Still the amount of things that have changed for me in the last two weeks since I last posted seem nuts to me. 

I just have to say that I am honestly happier right now than I have been in a while.  Not to say that I haven't been happy or anything, because I definitely have been, but just some of the events that have happened in my life the last couple of days actually just have made me utterly fantastic.  For once my life actually feels like it might be in order, yeah I am working a LOT (almost 43 hours this week) and yeah I still have crazy amounts of school work going on right now, but everything feels right.  I don't really know how to explain it without going into immense detail which I don't feel like doing at the moment, but for the first time in almost two years everything feels like it is in line and like it is actually headed in the correct direction and might not veer off for once.

I know that was vague and this is short, but it is also not like too many people actually pay attention to this and read it all.  If you do, and you actually know me and want to know more then yeah I probably can fill you in on more of this, but right now I am going to just keep details to myself.

"She didn't need to be saved. She needed to be found and appreciated, for exactly who she was." - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment