Friday, January 8, 2016

January 8, 2016;

Holy crap, it's already another year.  I didn't write any posts during December just because everything was seriously so crazy that I didn't have a whole lot of time to do much.  Then when it wasn't crazy I spent my free time with the people that I love and care about.

I act like a ton of people read my blog, I know that they don't, but that's okay.  For the people that actually do periodically take a look at it, I hope that you had a great holiday season and that the first week and day of the new year has treated you well. 

Short run down of the end of my year:

  •  I spent the 20th of December with my dad's family for Christmas
    • Gave my dad his specialty popcorn and popcorn seasonings and a beer for Christmas, he loved them booth.
    • We had pizza for our Christmas dinner, which I was totally all for!
  • I spent actual Christmas (25th) with my mom's family. 
    • Gave my mom and Phil their presents
      • Mom told me that she couldn't use the custom cutting board for actual use and probably would display it, gave Phil a blanket that I made.
      • Got presents from them
    • Lots of laughs
    • Selfies with my cousin
    • I dropped a piece of pumpkin pie on my pants
      • I ate it off my pants... Don't judge me.
  • Spent time with Chad on the 28th and 29th 
    • He got his presents from me
      • A mug that looks like a Mario warp pipe (actually got two, but that's a long story)
      • Coasters that I made from tiles, modpodge, felt and beer boxes 
    • My gifts have still not come because he ordered them late, but made him tell me what it was because he could open his. 
    • We had sushi for dinner Monday and then Hardees' for lunch Tuesday because we are awesome
    • Also watched a lot of YouTube videos (big surprise there... not) 
  • Spent New Years Eve with Brittani, Dakota, and a couple of their friends
    • We went to a couple bars
    • Rang in the new year at Steak n' Shake
    • Had a fantastic time as I always do with them!
Other than those things, life has been pretty normal work and if I'm not at work I am home with my kitties. I bought concert tickets for two more concerts this morning so I now have tickets for five shows this year! Life is great despite being "just normal."  I am really happy with everything that is going on, I start my second to last semester of college in eleven days which is insane, but everything is going to work out.

 "I don't broadcast every high, and I don't hide every low.  I'm trying to live. I'm not trying to convince the world I have a life." - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment